Friday, May 21, 2010

Blog Press messes with my formatting, so I wanted to see what it would do to a traditionally formatted poem... HERE GOES NOTHIN' !!!

Matthew 5:13 (New International Version)

13 "You are the salt of the earth,
but if the salt loses its saltiness,
how can it be made salty again?"

~

Song of my Seasoning:

Oh salt of earth
That gave me birth
And taught my mind to see;

You have returned
Unto the sod
And left me out at sea!

Although I yearn
To meet my God
I ache to hear your voice!

And when at last
It comes to pass
I hope I have the choice;

To sit with you
And reminisce
To speak of days gone bye!

Before we came
To this abyss
When You were young and spry!

You held my hands
We walked along
I rode your shoulders high!

Oh salt of earth
I sing your song
Beneath the azure sky!

Oh salt of earth
I sing your song
And softly wave goodbye....

obeedúid~
15/may/10

~

- Posted using BlogPress
from my iPad.


No comments:

Post a Comment